Redefining the Role of Philanthropy as Achieving Transformative Outcomes: Conversations with YTFG Fellows
We are excited to announce that our Spring 2021 network meeting is being fully planned and led by our amazing cohort of YTFG Fellows! Members are invited to join us in a virtual space on May 4th from 12-5pm EST for a series of insightful conversations to explore how philanthropy can consider and take up the role and responsibility of achieving transformative outcomes for youth and young adults.
Conversations will include:
- Lessons learned from the Fellow Philanthropy Project
- Reflections from the Fellows on the State of Philanthropy
- Examples of Innovative Philanthropic Practices to Authentically Partner with Young People and Communities
- The official release of the new Well-Being Investment Agenda
Workgroup meetings will be held the following day, May 5th, and have been scheduled to allow members to attend more than one event.
- Economic Well-Being Work Group: 11:00 am – 1:30 pm ET/8:00 – 10:30 am PT
- Foster Care Work Group: 12:00 – 3:00 pm ET/9:00am – 12:00pm PT
- Youth Justice Work Group: 1:30 – 3:30 pm ET/ 10:30 am – 12:30 pm PT