Biggest Ever DSC Week of Action September 28 – October 5
Saturday, September 28, marked the kick off of the Dignity in Schools Campaign‘s 4th annual Week of Action Against School Pushout. You can participate in an event or help spread the word. However you choose to do it, this is a great week to have your voice heard.
What You Can Do Right Now to Promote the Week of Action:
- Sign Up for our Thunderclap to automatically send out a Tweet or Facebook post in support of our Federal Action Alert on ESEA. Sign up before Monday at 12pm EST!
- Sign up here to change your Facebook and Twitter profile photos to show your support.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram if you haven’t already!
- Watch and share our new 7 min video Push Back Against School Pushout at your local events or on your website and social media pages!
How You Can Participate During the Week of Action!
- Share the link to our federal Action Alert with your networks and encourage them to participate in calling on our federal policy-makers to take action to end school pushout.
- Participate in our daily themes on social media. Each day will promote a different theme related to school pushout. You can use this calendar to find messages to tweet and post, or you can share anything related to your local work (local stats, quotes from students, local actions you’d like support for, etc.)